For Insurance, valuation has to be done of animals. Animals including Cattle, buffalo, sheep, goat, pig, horses and rabbits can be valued and insured. Valuation is done in the presence of Owner/Insurer/Veterinary Officer. Valuation depends on age, milk yield, physical health, body weight, inherent characteristics, crossbreed value, etc.
- Application in plain paper has to be submitted before the nearest veterinary centre.
- Insurance company has to be informed.
- Valuation is done in the presence of Owner/Insurer/Veterinary Officer.
All Citizens of Assam
There is no fees
Valuation Certificate (It is after the post mortem certificate)
- Details have to be submitted by farmer to nearest Veterinary Centre
- The nearest designated veterinary officer will do the valuation in presence of farmer and insurance representative.
How to apply:
- Application to be made in plain paper to the nearest Veterinary centre.
- Application should contain details of animal including Sex, Age, Time and date of death. Additional information may be asked by the Veterinary Officer.
Type of Service:
Whom to Contact for more information:
Dr L. P. Bharali
Directorate of Veterinary
Khanapara, Guwahati - 22