Change in Address



If the owner of a motor vehicle migrated to other state or shifts his place of business then he should inform the registering authority within 30 days from the date of arrival in the new place.

Process Flow:

  • Application has to be made in Form 33 within 30 days of change in address along with required documents.
  • Pay appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.


Click Here for fees.

Documents Required:

  • Application in Form 33
  • Registration Certificate in Original.
  • Proof of address.
  • Photo copy of valid insurance certificate.
  • Tax clearance

Forms to be filled:

Form 33 

Type of Service:

Offline Service

Whom to Contact:

For any queries regarding registration, you may contact:

District Transport Offices

Validity From
Validity To
Content Left Icon
general services