Concerned District Magistrate Issues N.O.C for explosive license as per explosive act.
The applicant must be a Citizen of India and above 18 years of age.
Application to be submitted to the Concerned District Magistrate with all the required documents as mentioned below.
• Report from local Magistrate/ N.O.C from local authority & PWD (Roads)
• Site Plan with maps authenticated by competent technical authorities.
• Photo ID, Address Proof, Certificates, Government ID Card etc.
License fees levied as per amendment fixed by Government of India time to time.
• Application can be submitted in any working days.
• Time for processing (approximate): Within 15 days.
Whom to Contact:
Concerned District Magistrate of Assam.